a) – Current EEXI & CII calculations
b) – Assessment of potential operational changes and / or energy efficiency technologies best suited for the vessel to achieve optimal energy optimization / decarbonization, whilst providing an attractive ROI.
i. Potential operational changes range from:
- Speed reduction
- Vessel Sailing Route Assessments to determine consequential optimization.
- Existing system / equipment evaluations, upgrades, or power consumption reductions
- Cargo Handling System evaluations, upgrades, or power consumption reductions
- SW Pump evaluations, upgrades, or power consumption reductions
- VFD installation Evaluation
- Smart HVAC
ii. Energy efficiency technologies currently included in evaluation providing high level potential savings
- Air Lubrication Systems
- Wind Assisted Propulsion (Flettner Rotors, Kite and Sail Propulsion, etc…)
- Marine Battery Systems / Energy Storage
- Waste Heat / Energy Recovery
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems
- Efficiency Propellor retrofit
- Efficiency Rudder Retrofit
- Existing System / equipment auxiliary saving technologies
- Shaft Generators
- Engine Tuning
- Trim Optimization
- Coating / Antifoul evaluation
- Cold Ironing
- HVAC Optimization
- Insulation improvements
c) – Providing a high level report detailing the above.
Phase 2 – Selection of Chosen Solutions, Engineering Works and Integration.